Subject: Request for URGENT HELP - please provide registration number
From: Samuel Caraliu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Justitsministeriet <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], ministrynameinswedish.registra
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 17:46:52 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

*To whom it may concern,*
*I am writing to kindly request the registration number associated with my
request at your institution.*
*The content of the current request can be found in the attached file.*

Please let me know if you require any additional information from my side
to process this request.

Best regards,
Samuel Caraliu-Durlea
+40.770.460.340

-- 
Sam (Samuel Caraliu)
Content & Marketing Enthusiast
*Mediawrite - the content agency singular thought its approach*
m: +40.770.460.340
a: Europe, Romania, Bucharest
w: mediawrite.agency
<https://mediawrite.agency/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sam>
 b: e: [email-masked] IM: @scaraliu:matrix.org
<https://matrix.to/#/@scaraliu:matrix.org>

Connect here: 🖤
<https://connect.mediawrite.agency/hello#utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sam>