Subject: [TEST] Important communication - need a number of registration
From: Mediawrite <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 18:52:08 +0000

Hello,

This communication is being sent to the vast majority of Ministries of
Justice at the international level.
Through this email, an official registration number is requested
regarding the Act published (the actual content of the communication)
[https://divinulimperiu.by.mediawrite.agency/index.php?title=NWOM_NR_5_-_REQUEST_FOR_HELP,_IN_THE_CONTEXT_IN_WHICH_FREE_THINKERS_FROM_THE_MINISTRY_OF_JUSTICE_IN_ROMANIA_HAVE_COMMITTED_AND_ARE_CONTINUING_TO_COMMIT_CRIMES_AGAINST_GOD_-_ALLAH]
in the Official Gazette of the New World Order.
[https://divinulimperiu.by.mediawrite.agency/index.php?title=Categorie:Monitorul_Oficial_al_Noii_Ordini_Mondiale]

Thank You.
PS - please provide number of oficial registration at the justice
ministry

Sam (Samuel Caraliu)

Content & Marketing Enthusiast

Mediawrite - the 10+ years experience content agency
singular thought its approach

m:
+40.770.460.340

a:
Europe, Romania, Bucharest

w:
mediawrite.agency 
[https://mediawrite.agency?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sam] e: [email-masked] IM:
@scaraliu:matrix.org [https://matrix.to/#/@scaraliu:matrix.org]